We are a licensed, full service Certified Public Accounting firm which was founded in 1988 and specializes exclusively in the securities/futures industry. The firm is primarily comprised of CPAs and MBAs with experience in the industry as well as numerous academic and professional achievements. We currently serve a wide variety of Hedge Funds, Commodity Pools, Private Investment Funds, Commodity Trading Advisors, Registered Investment Advisors, Broker/Dealers, Introducing Brokers and Futures Commission Merchants.
Our staff has expertise in all areas of securities/futures accounting, tax, systems and regulatory matters. Our client accounts are serviced primarily by experienced CPAs and MBAs who are well versed in such matters. The firm combines a unique blend of professionals with significant public accounting backgrounds as well as actual operational experience as former Chief Financial Officers/Controllers, regulatory auditors or senior accounting staff for futures/securities firms.
Our depth of experience allows us to provide a broad array of services from monthly net asset value accounting for funds, financial statement compilations and performance records to tax return preparation, due diligence procedures and certified audits.
Our model allows us to easily scale our services to specifically meet each client’s needs. Our client financial reporting can be easily customized. Since we typically charge with no monthly minimum fees, our fund clients find that we are an economical solution to their fund accounting and administration needs, particularly as the size of their funds continues to grow. Our staff size allows us to provide prompt, professional service from experienced securities/futures accountants.
We also offer complete custodial services for hedge funds and fund-of-funds through our affiliate, Liccar Securities & Custodial Services, LLC, a registered broker/dealer and member: FINRA/SIPC.
Comprehensive Financial and Regulatory Reporting
– Hedge Funds and Fund of Funds
– Commodity Pools and NFA Reporting
– Introducing Brokers
– Futures Commission Merchants
– General accounting and payroll processing for management companies
– Full financial statements, footnotes and supplementary information
– Investor account statements
– Daily NAV computations and reports
– Independent portfolio valuation
– CFTC Form 1-FR
– SEC Form 10-Q
– NASD FOCUS reports
– QuickBooks implementation and training
– Web-based investor and portfolio reporting
– GIPS/CFTC/NFA compliant performance records and supplementary information
– Pro forma and hypothetical performance records
– Detailed supplemental reports and advisory fee billing
– Assistance with preparation of disclosure documents and offering circulars
– Specialized program performance records
Fund Administration& Investor Services
– Process investor subscriptions/redemptions, AML, KYC
– Investor communications and registries
– Fund deposits and disbursements services
– Partnership, corporate, limited liability company (“LLC”), trust, non-profit and individual tax returns
– Tax planning, research and IRS representation
– SEC and CFTC recordkeeping and financial reporting requirements for CTAs, CPOs, RIAs, IBs, FCMs, and Broker/Dealers
– Assistance with financial and regulatory audits
– Hedge Fund /Commodity Pool design
– AML procedures
– Independent Representative
– Investors’ Representative- We also provide due customized diligence services including “comfort letters”, litigation support and specialized financial and regulatory compliance examinations.